Sunday, September 18, 2016

Hang Your Stocking

 
Another super cute bundle in the Holiday Catalog is Hang Your Stocking.  So many stockings and stocking pieces to choose from and some adorable accessories pieces.
 
 
This were made for another group of swap I participated.  I did three big ones this year...its was a great idea when I signed up!  I think I ended up making 29 of these.

 
Cardstock:  Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla, Real Red, Garden Green, Whisper White
Stamp Set:  Hang Your Stocking
Accessories:  Christmas Stocking Thinlit Dies, Pretty Pines Thinlit Dies, Hearth and Home Thinlits Dies, Brick Embossing Folder, Big Shot, White Uniball Gel Pen

 

 
Great Deal on the Clearance Rack Right Now!
 
 
Some items up to 60% off, check it out HERE.
 
Inking Idaho on the Road is headed to Colorado Springs, CO. 

 
 
 Come join us in Colorado Springs, Colorado on October 7th and 8th for a stamping good time!
Details and registration HERE
 
Shop Stampin' Up! online from the convenience of your own home at my online store.  The Holiday Catalog is here and be sure to check out the Clearance Rack too as new things are added periodically.
  Earn FREE Stamps With Becky rewards program - print your copy HERE.

2 comments :

  1. I've been trying to figure out the perfect way to use this bundle - you nailed it! Totally love how you made it work!

    ReplyDelete