Friday, September 16, 2016

Jar of Haunts Card #2

One more Halloween card with Jars of Haunts. When I made the little index card rings, I made a bunch of characters so that I could grab some and make a card as needed.
 
 
Cardstock:  Basic Gray, Basic Black, Halloween Night Specialty Designer Series Paper
Stamp Set:  Jar of Haunts, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Accessories:  Halloween Night Baker's Twine, Classic Label Punch, googlie eyes (non SU!)
 
 
I used the middle size Everyday Jars Framelits to cut out Index Cards for these rings.  I buy the cheapy back to school ones, not the thicker nicer quality ones, so I can cut them 4 at a time and they are more like lined notebook paper, only a tiny bit thicker.  Some of these also feature the new super fun Mini Tassels!

 
Great Deal on the Clearance Rack Right Now!
 
 
Some items up to 60% off, check it out HERE.
 
Inking Idaho on the Road is headed to Colorado Springs, CO

 
 Come join us in Colorado Springs, Colorado on October 7th and 8th for a stamping good time!
Details and registration HERE
 
Shop Stampin' Up! online from the convenience of your own home at my online store.  The Holiday Catalog is here and be sure to check out the Clearance Rack too as new things are added periodically.
  Earn FREE Stamps With Becky rewards program - print your copy HERE.

3 comments :

  1. Becky,
    I love your little index rings! They are so darn cute that I want to make some too. I already have all the supplies except for the binder rings. May I ask what size you used for these little cuties?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are 1/2". I use both 3/4" and 1/2" and I get them on Amazon.

      Delete
  2. Thank you, Becky. I'm already busy cutting my index cards.

    ReplyDelete